Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New Horizons

So I have some exciting news!

I've been working on a new portfolio website. It will be separate from this one in the sense I will still be periodically adding blog posts and tutorials here and the portfolio will be strictly for displaying my artwork. I've been toying with a few different ways to show my work over the years and I think I've finally got something I'm really happy with. From there you will also be able to view work available for purchase! Stay tuned for more info on my new website as it continues to develop.

I also recently made a Facebook page for my art, which will be the central hub for all my social media outlets from now on. I really just wanted something I can direct all my stuff to, so I can start recommending ONE page instead of a bunch of random blogs and art sites. Please consider liking me on Facebook! 

As far as art goes, I've been pretty productive, just super lazy about documenting it on my blog.  In general over the past few years I've actually kind of shied away from sharing my work because I was frustrated with the quality of it and the fact I felt like I was "pimping out" really old artworks instead of making new ones. So I took some time off from all the distractions of shows and social media to live life and create new things. I'm finally in a place where I feel like my stuff is worth sharing again. And I'm starting to miss bragging about all my new projects, so I think it's time to get back into the mix a little! At the very least, it's definitely time to sit down and do some writing again.

For now, here's a hidden wardrobe I made... I wonder what's inside?



No comments: